Strawberry Honey Sweet Tea
This naturally sweetened Southern-style fruit sweet tea is made with Smucker’s® strawberry honey, fresh lime juice, and strawberry puree which is a great way to use up bruised, overripe or imperfect strawberries that would otherwise go to waste. Mix and serve over ice for a craveable and refreshing, all-natural sweet tea that’s simply perfect on a warm day.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
- 1 1/4 lbs. fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 gallon fresh brewed black tea, warm
- 1 3/4 cup (14 oz.) Smucker's Honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 16 each whole strawberry or lime wedges (optional garnish)
- In bowl of food processor, puree strawberries until smooth. Strain and reserve refrigerated.
- Combine warm tea, reserved strawberry puree, Smucker’s honey, and lime juice. Whisk until well combined and hold refrigerated.
- To serve, fill glass with ice and stir tea prior to pouring for best flavor. Garnish glass with strawberry or lime wedge, if desired.