The perfect packets for
The Daily Drip
Something sweet for everyone
What kinds of drinks are your guests after? How do they like to make those drinks their own? Check out what guests prefer based on how they live and what they love.
“Too many places don’t carry Sweet‘N Low® anymore”
- Enjoys being active and looks for ways to cut sugar
- Wants the full flavor of sweeteners without the calories
- Lives life to the fullest, likes outdoor activities
- Loves hanging out with friends and taking care of family
- Eats at breweries, pizza places, coffee QSR and midscale breakfast houses
- Black coffee, iced coffee and iced teas + The Zero-Cal Classic:
“Most places don’t use Sugar In The Raw®, so I resort to whatever sugar they have, but prefer my favorite when available.”
- Interested in all-natural ingredients
- Prioritizes quality and seeks premium taste
- Prefers eating and entertaining at steakhouses, casual dining, fast-casual restaurants and mid-tier coffee chains
- Food connoisseur who travels a lot for work
- Prefers quality food and wares
- Drinks coffee on-the-go in the mornings and after dinner
- Oatmeal, smoothies, hot coffee and coffeehouse cold brew + The Top Turbinado1:
“When I’m away from home, I usually use stevia.”
- Cares about real, natural, plant-based foods
- Prioritizes complete customization and knowing every ingredient in their food
- Likes specialty beverages as a treat
- Loves working out and traveling places
- Eats at fast casual salad and Mexican places, food trucks and trendy coffeehouses
- Specialty coffees with plant-based milk, matcha, protein shakes, power bowls and herbal teas + The Calorie-Free Favorite1:
“When I’m away from home, I’m more open to using natural sweeteners.”
- Cares about realness and wholesomeness
- Chooses organic and responsibly sourced whenever possible
- Prioritizes great taste, familiarity and the environment
- Loves being creative
- Young adult looking for better-for-you natural sweetener options
- Eats at fast casual restaurants and local restaurants that menu dishes with organic ingredients
- Hot and iced coffees, iced teas and smoothies + The Organic Option:
*Personas pull together general demographic and behavioral patterns based on consumer data and are not representative of every consumer.
Get a free case
Get a free case of a sweetener of your choosing when you purchase any qualifying case.
ELIGIBLE CUSTOMERS: Foodservice operators. INELIGIBLE CUSTOMERS: K12 operators, bid, contract business, national accounts and affiliated franchise groups (due to other Smucker Away From Home programs in which they may already participate).
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
1NPD Supply Track, Operators Purchasing, 12 months, February 2023
Stevia In The Raw®, Sugar In The Raw Organic White®, Sugar In The Raw®, and Sweet’N Low® are registered trademarks of CPC Intellectual Property, In. used under license.