After-school nostalgia meets extravagant indulgence. A creamy PB&J milkshake garnished with all the things from frosted animal cookies to a Smucker’s® Uncrustables® Sandwich.
Servings: 1 (14 fluid ounces)
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup Smucker's Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 2 ounces (2 pumps) Jif® Natural Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup ice, crushed
- 1/4 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped
- Whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate shavings
- Peanut-butter-filled peanuts
- 1/2 Smucker's Uncrustables Strawberry Sandwich
- Strawberry slices
- Frosted animal cookies
- 1 ounce (1 pump) Jif Natural Peanut Butter Sauce
- Add milkshake ingredients together in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Rim a milkshake glass with Jif® Peanut Butter Sauce and top with chopped peanuts.
- Fill glass with milkshake and top with whipped cream and a fun straw.
- Go wild and garnish with the remaining ingredients and don’t forget to add in your favorites to make it your own signature freakshake!