A bold cup of coffee with delightful churro flavors: cinnamon, vanilla, cream and zero-calorie Stevia In The Raw®.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
|1 cup whole milk
|1 cinnamon stick
|1/2 cup heavy cream
|3 packets Stevia In The Raw, divided
|1 teaspoon vanilla, divided
|2 cups strong hot brewed coffee, Cafe Bustelo® Espresso Roast recommended
- In a small saucepan combine milk and cinnamon stick. Heat until milk comes to a bare simmer, take off heat, cover, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- While milk infuses, prepare whipped cream. In a medium bowl combine cream and 1 packet stevia. Beat until softly whipped. Set aside.
- Divide coffee between 2 large mugs and stir 1 stevia packet and ½ teaspoon vanilla into each mug.
- If desired, froth milk: remove and discard cinnamon stick and transfer warm milk to a blender. Blend on medium speed until frothy. Pour milk, as desired, into mugs.
- Top lattes with a spoonful of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.