Apple Pie Overnight Oats
All the things guests are looking for in one hearty breakfast bowl: rolled oats, oat milk, chia seeds, juicy Honeycrisp slices and zero-calorie Stevia In The Raw®.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
- 2 cups unsweetened oat milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 packets Stevia In The Raw, divided
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 Honeycrisp apple, cored and sliced
- Ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl stir to combine oat milk, oats, chia seeds, 2 stevia packets, and apple pie spice. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss Granny Smith apples with remaining 2 stevia packets, spread out in an even layer, and roast until tender, about 15 minutes.
- To serve, stir oats well, then divide between 2 bowls. Top with some of the roasted and fresh apples and a sprinkle of cinnamon.