Chocolate Bundt Cake with White Chocolate Peppermint Glaze
This Bundt cake topped with a white chocolate peppermint glaze is just about as merry as it gets. Made with Sugar In The Raw® and Stevia In The Raw® because natural is better.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
For the Cake:
- Softened butter, for greasing pan
- 1 cup Sugar In The Raw, plus more for spinkling in cake pan
- 1 cup Stevia In The Raw
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/4 cup Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup preferred vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Glaze:
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or 6 oz. white choclate, choppe
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- crushed peppermint candies (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Liberally butter a 10” Bundt pan. Place some sugar inside the pan and rotate to coat evenly. Shake out excess.
- In a large bowl whisk to combine sugar, stevia, flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add coffee, sour cream, oil, eggs, and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean or with moist crumbs attached, 50-60 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a rack, removing cake pan. Let cake cool completely.
- In a small saucepan bring cream to a boil. Take off heat, add white chocolate, cover, and let sit 5 minutes. Stir until smooth, then stir in peppermint extract. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Pour glaze over cake, letting it drip down the sides. If desired, sprinkle cake with peppermint candies.