Made with strong house-brewed coffee, creamy marscarpone and natural sweeteners— Sugar In The Raw® and Stevia In The Raw®—this beloved Italian dessert is even better with the addition of pumpkin.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Sugar In The Raw
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Stevia In The Raw, divided
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup brewed coffee, Folgers® Classic Roast recommend
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- One 7oz package ladyfinger cookies
- 2 oz white chocolate, chopped or shaved
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk, combine 1½ cups cream, mascarpone, pumpkin, sugar, ¼ cup stevia, and pumpkin spice. Beat on high speed with a hand mixer or medium-high speed in stand mixer until stiffly whipped.
- In a medium bowl beat remaining ½ cup heavy cream with 1 tablespoon stevia until stiffly whipped.
- In a small bowl stir together coffee, rum, and remaining 1 tablespoon stevia.
- Have ready 6 approximately 4” wide cups or ramekins. Dip ladyfingers in coffee mixture and line cups or ramekins with a single layer (depending on size of cups or ramekins, ladyfingers may need to be cut shorter with a serrated knife).
- Top with a layer of pumpkin mixture. Top with another layer of soaked ladyfingers and another layer of pumpkin mixture.
- Top each serving with a generous spoonful of whipped cream and sprinkle with white chocolate. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.