Jif® Dream Pie
A true dessert-lover’s pie. A buttery, crunchy chocolate crust with a blissfully fluffy cream cheese and Jif Creamy Peanut Butter filling. Chilled with whipped cream and drizzled with Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
- 1 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) container (4 1/2 cups) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's Hot Fudge
- Beat together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping into the corner of a resealable food storage bag; set aside. Microwave remaining topping on HIGH (100% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set. Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups), over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
- Cut a small corner from bag containing topping. Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over pie. Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a resealable food storage bag; cut bag corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.