New English Breakfast Sandwich
A toasty on-the-go breakfast sandwich with a rich combination of creamy and crunchy, sweet and savory. Crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, thinly sliced Granny Smith apple, Jif® Squeeze Creamy Peanut Butter on a whole grain English muffin.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
- 1 whole grain English muffins, split horizontally and toasted
- 1/2 cup Jif Squeeze Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 slices deli-style sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 unpeeled small Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 8 strips bacon, cooked until almost crisp
- Ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter over each toasted English muffin half.
- Top muffin halves with 1 slice cheese, several apple slices and 2 bacon strips. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Top with remaining muffin halves to form sandwiches. Place on baking sheet. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.