Mom's Fave Waffles
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
- 228 grams (1 2/3 cup) All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 each Eggs, whole
- 1 3/4 cup Oat Milk
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 oz Butter, unsalted, melted
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 oz Jif Peanut Butter Sauce
- As Needed Jif Peanut Butter Sauce
- As Needed Berried of choice
- As Needed Fresh Mint
- As Needed Breakfast Syrup
- Pre-heat waffle iron on high.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Separate the eggs, saving the whites.
- Beat the egg yolks, then add milk, vegetable oil, butter and vanilla extract.
- Once incorporated, add JIF Peanut Butter Sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Using a mixed, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks are created.
- Gently fold liquid ingredients into dry ingredients without over mixing.
- Fold in the beaten egg whites into the batter.
For Cooking & Plating:
- Spray both sides of the waffle iron with cooking oil.
- Ladle ½ to ¾ cup per waffle; cook waffle as indicated by waffle iron.
- Place waffle on serving plate and top with garnishes of choice.