Peanut Butter Cold Brew Overnight Oats
The perfect contrast of texture and temperature, these overnight oats are made with Jif® Natural creamy peanut butter, 1850® cold brew coffee, Pure Honey and vanilla topped with a warm peanut butter mocha fudge sauce, almond slivers, dried berries, and whipped cream.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes (8 hours hands-off)
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
- 2/3 cup Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup 1850 Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate (undiluted), prepared
- 2 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
For the Fudge Sauce
- 3/4 cup Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons 1850 Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate (undiluted), prepared
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 5 tablespoons whipped cream
- 2/3 cup mixed dried berries
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon toasted almond slices
- 2 1/2 teaspoon chocolate shavings
- To prepare overnight oats, combine peanut butter, cold brew concentrate, vanilla extract, almond milk, rolled oats, chia seeds, honey and salt together. Stir until combined, cover and refrigerate overnight (at least 4 hours).
- For the fudge sauce, whisk together peanut butter, cold brew concentrate and chocolate sauce until combined. Refrigerate until use. *If sauce is too thick after refrigeration, gently warm by placing in a steam table or by microwaving for 30-second increments until desired consistency.
- To prepare one serving, drizzle 1 tablespoon of fudge sauce around the inside of the serving glass. Fill glass with 1 serving (approximately 8-10 oz) of the prepared overnight oats.
- Top with 1 tablespoon whipped cream, 2 tablespoons of dried berries, 1 teaspoon toasted almonds, ½ teaspoon chocolate shavings and a drizzle of fudge sauce. Cover and refrigerate any leftover sauce.