Anytime Breakfast Bar
A satisfying house-made snack that’s ready to grab any time they are. Made with chewy dried apricots, Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, Pure Honey, puffed cereal, oats and toasted almond slivers.
Servings: 8 (2 bars per serving)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Share to:Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Pure Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Combine oats, cereal, almonds and apricots in large bowl.
- Heat peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over dry ingredients and stir until coated. Spray a 9-inch square pan with no-stick spray and press mixture into pan. Chill.